SS - The God Particles SS - The God Particles

What's sort of sad is the fact that a friend of mine, ironically also named Jordan, who actually introduced me to Spirit Science, seems to believe that you're more or less selling out more and more with each time your name changes. He doesn't seem to realize that it's extremely hard to get out videos of better and better quality in the same amount of time. Well he probably does understand that, being an animator himself, but he doesnt' seem to forgive others for the same things. He also doesn't seem to understand that you've got more than just the Spirit Science videos that you're working on now, and that working on all of them is going to take more time and effort than just one set of videos. So, while he hasn't given up on his beliefs, he seems to have given up on you as a person. I know you're not really going to be affected by this, but I just thought it was kind of sad. Now, I'm not going to say you're a flawless individual, because no one is truly flawless. But I do believe that you share a great deal of wisdom. And I thank you for that.

RiverJordan responds:

Hey TallFry! Thank you for writing. This review particularly interested me, and I thank you for writing what you have!

In addition to that, could you forward along this link to your friend? I think it might help put things in perspective.

LoL Demacia vs Noxus LoL Demacia vs Noxus

I gotta say this is pretty awesome. Awesome enough to where it made me get Garen. I suggest in the next stick figure spotlight you either go with Piltover vs. Zaun or Voidborne vs. Yordles.

FUCKING AGGRON FUCKING AGGRON

I've already got myself a goddamn Aggron. His name is Powerhouse and he'll fuck you up with his DOUBLE-EDGE and HEAVY SLAM.

LoL: Epic Nashor Steal LoL: Epic Nashor Steal

So you were basically just showing off Nautilus? Animation was decent and it was an interesting joke with the latest champion, but you could have done more. I can't give specifics, but it just felt like something more could have been done.

Hetalia - Spies like us Hetalia - Spies like us

As a Hetalia fan, I say awesome.

Animation could have been better, but that doesn't really matter. Those guys were perfect personifications of Alfred and Ivan (AKA America and Russia), classic American idiot and Russian... well... Russian guy... What can I say? He's creepy! Anyone who makes a cursed chair backfire TWICE has got to be creepy as hell!

Sonic &amp;amp; Shadow:ARK Battle Sonic & Shadow:ARK Battle

Pretty good.

I like how you utilized the actual lines from the game properly, and the overall dynamics of the fight were pretty good. My only issue was that the animation could be better, but that's most likely a work in progress anyway.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

GAH! THAT WAS MY KNEE!!!

That's something I always have to worry about in my Pokemon battles. My knee. It's always getting hit by stuff like Bubble and Splash. It's fucking painful.

Digimon Advance Digimon Advance

Umm...

OK, I saw quite a few inconsistancies with this. One of them being why RizeGreymon was the one that Agumon turned into to fight a bunch of powerful Mega levels. There's also the fact that Gallantmon was among the enemies. I mean, yes, he's a Virus attribute, but he's ALSO a warrior of justice, with a holy mission to fight for peace. The mixture of Digimon was interesting at best, but all in all it just wasn't really up to par.

The World is Saved The World is Saved

Nostalgic, epic, awesome.

This submission, when I first saw the caption, I thought it was some kind of joke, then I watched it. The classic-style SNES cutescene-ish graphics stood out in a world where most people go for hand-drawn animation, and the lyrical twists and turns made up for the lack of rhyme impressively, and that's just when it comes to video quality. I also made sure to absorb the MEANING of the song. It states what every die-hard, hardcore, till the end gamer enjoys the experience for. I can state that I've beaten exactly sixty-six games in my life. This song made me remember EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM. Some of the games I honestly regret because of certain parts of it, but for the most part, I remember the times I had playing them, alone or with friends, soaking in everything each game had to offer, and really getting into it. The memories I have of all the games I've played and beaten are ones I would never replace with anything. Games helped me make friends in new environments, and gives me common ground with people all over the place. The song in this submission describes the entirety of my reason for playing games of all kinds (that I play), and it even inspired me to dust off some games I hadn't played in a while. The morning I woke up after seeing this submission, I pulled out the original Viewtiful Joe, and, despite having to pause to do things for my family at frequent intervals, I beat the game in more or less one sitting, truly enjoying everything it had to offer. I'm working on re-beating Viewtiful Joe 2 now, although not quite as quickly..
To summarize, I have to thank you for this submission. It spoke to me just as loudly as it spoke to every true gamer who has watched it. It truly is a gamer's anthem.

Goku Vs Sonic! Goku Vs Sonic!

Impressive

That was a lot better than I was initially expecting. The fight was really good, and it fits how the characters' abilities would clash if they really were to meet.

All in all, really well done. Oh... and...

SPRITAS FTW

SXR123 responds:

I never even saw your comment!

SPRITAS FTW!!!