SS - The God Particles SS - The God Particles

What's sort of sad is the fact that a friend of mine, ironically also named Jordan, who actually introduced me to Spirit Science, seems to believe that you're more or less selling out more and more with each time your name changes. He doesn't seem to realize that it's extremely hard to get out videos of better and better quality in the same amount of time. Well he probably does understand that, being an animator himself, but he doesnt' seem to forgive others for the same things. He also doesn't seem to understand that you've got more than just the Spirit Science videos that you're working on now, and that working on all of them is going to take more time and effort than just one set of videos. So, while he hasn't given up on his beliefs, he seems to have given up on you as a person. I know you're not really going to be affected by this, but I just thought it was kind of sad. Now, I'm not going to say you're a flawless individual, because no one is truly flawless. But I do believe that you share a great deal of wisdom. And I thank you for that.

RiverJordan responds:

Hey TallFry! Thank you for writing. This review particularly interested me, and I thank you for writing what you have!

In addition to that, could you forward along this link to your friend? I think it might help put things in perspective.

LoL Demacia vs Noxus LoL Demacia vs Noxus

I gotta say this is pretty awesome. Awesome enough to where it made me get Garen. I suggest in the next stick figure spotlight you either go with Piltover vs. Zaun or Voidborne vs. Yordles.

FUCKING AGGRON FUCKING AGGRON

I've already got myself a goddamn Aggron. His name is Powerhouse and he'll fuck you up with his DOUBLE-EDGE and HEAVY SLAM.

Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

Holy stuff...

Music was awesome, gameplay was really hard, concept was great, pretty much perfect in more ways than one.

My final statement on this is the following:

HOLY FORNICATING FECES ON TOAST THAT WAS AMAZING!

That is all.

Drow's Fury Drow's Fury

I like it

I like how it's got an original story with a Drow that isn't Drizz't. It's also pretty hard, so definately some praise there, and it's got good RPG elements. All around, it's a pretty damn good game. 10/10

Xplored responds:

Thank you!

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

I LOVE IT!

That was freakin' awesome, and addictive as hell, very nicely done!